Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sephora + Pantone Universe Venus Lure Lip Balm Review, Pictures, & Swatches

Hey guys! Long time, no see. I'm here today to review Sephora's + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Lip Balm in Radiant Orchard. Each year they team up together and release a slew of new beauty products centered around the color of the year. I'm a little late to the game, but this years color is Radiant Orchard. I bought this on its own a few weeks ago but it seems like they no longer sell it by itself, but it is still available it the set with all the other beauty products and luckily for you, since I waited so long, it's on sell! I'll give you the link after the review. So onto the product. It looks like a regular lipstick when you open it, but when you apply it to your lips it feels like a lipbalm and if you bare down to hard it will break. Mine did. I had no idea it was this soft. It literally melted down into the tube. I was a little heart broken. So I can't use it as a lipstick anymore and apply it straight from the tube, but I can use my finger and apply it but I don't like it as much. At least I took pictures before I used it. The color is extremely sheer and not very build able but it is still a pretty color. It doesn't last very long on the lips either. So, I'm pretty disappointed in this product but I have high hopes for other products from this collaboration. If you would still like to try this product and others, you can here for $39.






Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment