Thursday, May 29, 2014

Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette Eyeshadow Tutorial

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've done a tutorial, but the Electric palette from Urban Decay has inspired me again :) So let's stop the chit chat and get started! All the products I use will be listed as I go.

First start off with a clean eye and prime with an eyeshadow primer. I used Urban Decay Primer Potion. Then you want to use a white cream base to make these bright shadows pop. I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.


Then I added Freak to the eyelid with a flat shader brush. Do not go above the crease with this color.


Next I added Thrash to the inner corner and blended it into Freak.


Next I added Gonzo to the outer third of my eye. This picture will be before I blended it.


And now taking a clean fluffy brush, I blended Gonzo in Freak and added color and blended over and over until I was happy with the saturation.


Then I took Urban on a small pencil brush and mapped out where I wanted the color and then I took another clean brush and blended it upward towards the browbone.



Taking that same blending brush, I picked up a little of Jilted and blended that into and a little above Urban.


Next on an angled brush I put fringe on the outer half of the lower lash line.


And then I took Freak and put it in the middle of the lower lash line blending it into Fringe and Freak.


After adding some final touches like gel liner on the upper lash line, mascara, and bright pink lipstick, you are done! Here are some pictures of the finished look.





Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment