Friday, August 8, 2014

Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer Review, Pictures, and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here today to review the Smashbox Lip Lacquer in Fuchsia. This product is described as a long wear lip hybrid formula, and I have to agree. It goes on like a gloss, but stays on like a lipstick. It stayed on my lips all day, even through lunch. I barely had to touch up. It is not at all sticky, and this color had a little shimmer to it, which looked beautiful. The color was a darker pink fuchsia. The applicator is a sponge in an hourglass shape, which is flat. I don't really like it, but it gets the job done so it doesn't really matter. It's very pigmented and hydrating almost, it does not dry your lips out at all. If you're hesitant to buy this because you don't like lipgloss, I urge you to try it because it is not like a gloss at all. If you would like to purchase this, you can for $24 here.







Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment