Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Benefit Speed Brow Review and Pictures.

Hey guys! I'm here today to review Benefit Speed Brow in the neutral shade. I think there's one more shade that is a little lighter, but I'm not sure. This a a tinted brow gel, used to keep your brow hairs down and in place. The applicator is a large spoolie that you brush through your brows after you filled them in. I don't think this provides any extra color to my brows, I tried to swatch it when I first got it and it was so thin and almost transparent. When I blended it on my hand the color washed away, so if you want a brow product that provides extra color, I would look into Gimme Brow by Benefit. I do like this product though, for keeping my brow hairs glued down. The don't move all day and the color doesn't fade either. Since it doesn't provide extra color, it keeps the brows looking very natural, depending on how you fill your brows in. I do think this product is said to be used as the only product to use on your brows if your'e on the go, and I do think that it's great to use when you're in a hurry, but your brows do not look filled it. At least my don't, but I have very think dark brows. By the end of the day, I can run my finger across my brow and still feel the product there, even through the humid, hot, Alabama heat. I really like this product, but I'm not head over heels for it. If you would like to try it for yourself, you can for $18 here.





Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment