Saturday, September 27, 2014

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick Review, Swatches, and Pictures

Hey guys! I'm here today to review Too Faced Liquid Lipstick in Melted Berry. This product comes in a squeeze tube with a doe foot applicator. When your squeeze the product out, it comes out of four tiny holes in the applicator. I really love that because its really hard to squeeze out too much. And the applicator is just the right size for applying it directly to your lips. The color is a deep berry red. I thought it would have a lot of purple undertones, but it barely does. It is mainly a very deep red. When you apply it, it barely budges. Even without a lip liner, it doesn't bleed all over your lips and barely fades. This stuff is awesome. I'm so glad I bought another one. If you would like to purchase this you can for $21 here.

Swatches and Pictures






Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment