Thursday, November 27, 2014

MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick Review, Pictures, and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here today to review MAC's lipstick in Velvet Teddy. This is a matte lipstick that a beige pink color with very full coverage. I feel like I don't have to keep going over my lips again and again to get the color payoff that I want, in one swipe, the color is there. On my skintone, this is a perfect nude color to wear with everything. And surprisingly for a matte, this lipstick is very smooth and creamy. It is nothing like Ruby Woo which is another matte lipstick by MAC, which is very dry and a little patchy. The constancy is very similar to the new Maybelline Creamy Matte lipsticks. This is an easy color to throw on in a hurry without lipliner. I really love this lipstick for a everyday color, of for an evening out. If you would like to try this, you can for $16 here. Now for some swatches!








Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment