Sunday, March 1, 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review and Pictures

Hey guys! Today I am reviewing the new Roller Lash mascara by Benefit. Sephora's website says it will create long lashes while curling them. First of all, the packaging is super adorable. It is a black handle and the top is a pale peach which a wide fishnet design. I love it. It's not too heavy either. The wand has very tiny silicone bristles and is slightly curved. I like how tiny it is because you can get to the very root of your lashes without the mascara smudging everywhere. Even though the bristles are tiny, I feel like they have a good grip on your lashes as you apply the product.

The actual formula performs very well. If you have ever used the more popular mascara 'They're Real' by Benefit, you would know how wet and goopy that formula is. This one is also wet, but is nowhere near as goopy and messy. When you apply this mascara, it will instantly cling to your lashes and stay there. It does not smudge at all, it's great! After all day wear, there was no mascara smudges or flakes under my eyes, which is unusual. I was a bit worried it would be hard to come off, but it wasn't! I used Benefit's 'They're Real' cream makeup remover and it just slid right off. It literally took half the time to take off this mascara than it does with other ones. The color is also a dark inky black that makes your lashes look thick and lush. It really curls by lashes and holds the curl. In the pictures I took, I did not curl my lashes with a lash curler. After two coats, it did make my lashes a bit clumpy, so after I took the pictures, I did have to separate my lashes with a lash comb. It lengthened my top lashes quite a bit. but the real length was in my bottom lashes! They looked amazing. I highly recommend you try this mascara. If you would, you can for $24 here.










No Mascara


One Coat

Two Coats



Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer- This product was not sent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment