Saturday, March 21, 2015

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer Review, Pictures, and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here today to review the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15. This is a concealer with a thicker type of concealer. It comes in a pump and glass style bottle, which is seriously annoying to me. It is impossible to control how much you pump out, and you always pump out more than you need. It is very wasteful in my opinion. The bottle is glass, so be careful not to drop it on a hard surface because it will break.

The actual product inside the bottle is what makes this concealer so great. It is creamy and a bit on the thicker side. It blends like a dream. It has a matte finished when dried. They have 16 different shade, but I am the lightest, NC15. I use this product as an under eye concealer. It works amazingly as that. It covers very well, taking away all of the blue under eye circles. The easiest way I have found to apply this is - put a tiny amount under your eyes, or wherever you need it, and then blend it out with a damp beauty blender. Of course you can blend it out with your fingers, but I find that doesn't keep that full coverage because you wipe it away with your fingers. You can also apply this with a brush, but with that method, I find that it creases rather quickly. And while we're on the topic of creasing, you do have to set this with a powder. Maybe you don't if you have normal to dry skin, but I have very oily skin. I set this with Anastasia Banana powder and it sets and stays on all day, which for me is around 14 hours. This is my favorite concealer of all time. It's great for anything that you need it to do, If you would like to try this, you can for $20 here.

If you guys would like to see a tutorial using this concealer, let me know in the comments!






Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment